Variety is the spice of life so rack up on these awesome alternatives, bb!
'Cause she walks so bad like it feels so good
Listen to her radiate, her magic
Even though she knows she's misunderstood
Voodoo, voodoo, voo-do-na-na ~Lady Gaga
Sparkle Monster Crystal Dust Mask Face Coverings by Neva Nude
Little Sparkle Monsters Unite! Whether you're partying on the playa or being a conscientious civilian keeping those cooties at bay, Neva Nude has you covered night and day! Our super shiny crystal jeweled DMs get an A+ for fashionable face coverage that is both comfy and cool! Our thin, single-layer crystal-covered light metal mesh masks are made with a flexible elastic trim for an adjustable earloop. Whether you are a Gypsy or a Highway Unicorn, there are a Million Reasons to wear one, so add that Paparazzi bling to your medi mug and get ready for the Applause!
What Makes Them So Awesome?
- NEVA NUDE SPARKLE MONSTER FACE DUST COVER: Super Sparkly
- SIZE: 4.5" height (super stretchy), Jewel base 7" wide, 14" edge to edge including the ear-loops .Adjustable ear-loops provide optimal range of coverage.
- FASHIONABLE, COMFORTABLE COVERAGE: Single layer crystal-covered mesh is lighter than a newborn dragon's wings and ten times as sparkly! Not intended for medical use! Use to bling out other face coverings.
- HAND SELECTED, BREATHABLE FABRICS: Amazing selection of colors and crystals allow you to look like a dystopian dream!
- STRETCHY ELASTIC TRIM: Allows for quick coverage and rapid release without giving you dumbo ears.
- MADE IN USA by a female owned and operated company.
***IMPORTANT ***These masks are mesh and are NOT intended to prevent a virus! These were designed for raves and festivals (not sure when these will be happening again!) :( They CAN however be worn ON TOP of your medical mask to add a little sparkle to your day! THESE ARE NOT TO BE WORN ALONE for MEDICAL USE. They ARE NOT MEDICAL MASKS! Please do your part in helping stop the spread of gross germs! Please do NOT leave reviews supporting the use of these masks as stand alone protection. We do not support this.